"It's All About the Stories"

Thursday, August 09, 2018

The Green House

"The Green House" is what we've called this one since we moved out and started renting it.

Today the new buyers move in. We don't close until next week but this house is officially not ours.

However, this house has continued to be a blessing to us. See that list price? WAY higher than we thought we would every get for it so this equity is going to put us in a position to sort of breathe for a little bit.

Yesterday Allen was replacing a board over there so I stopped by on my way home from work. He asked if I wanted to walk in one last time and I told him no, I can't handle that right now. I've had a good cry over it and walking back in is just going to stir me up again. So as he walked me to my car, we stood in the place we kissed for the first time after saying "I do". We shared a kiss and I drove away for the last time. It's a relief and sad all at the same time.

No comments: