"It's All About the Stories"

Monday, April 16, 2018

CJ Spring 2018

CJ - Wow. Where to start with her. She is really growing up and maturing. She is good at calling me out on things (just like Allen does). She really is a little carbon copy of him in most ways. \
She is killing it in 6th grade, she is super disciplined and gets her homework done. Her grades are great! On the days Allen is on shift she waits at the bus stop for Rylee and Kaeli and they walk home. She gets her homework done before they get there and then helps Kaeli with hers.
She does just about everything I ask her to do. I seriously don't know how I would make it without this kid.
Took her to her first middle school basketball game - she went on her own and met her friends there. I remember driving to pick her up, then waiting in the long line to get her, and thinking "how did my mom do this with me?".
She has a cell phone and is pretty responsible with it.
She loves to make musically videos and is really good with it! She's very creative.
She has taken an interest in volleyball and played rec ball last fall. She's in a camp this month and wants to try out for the middle school team next year. If she doesn't make it she'll play rec ball again.
Her feet are a size bigger than mine.
She loves to spend time with Allen.
I think she tolerates me LOL.
She started YW back in November and loves it.

No comments: