"It's All About the Stories"

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Kaeli turns 5!

This beautiful, sassy, girl turned 5 last month. She will start kindergarten in the fall. I signed her up to play t-ball again this spring. She has so much LIFE - I love it and I love her. She wants to help with everything, even to the point where she gets herself in trouble because she's tried to do it on her own. She's busy and bouncy and a lot of fun. At night she will look at me and say "mommy, I love my baby brother. Mommy, I love my family." She is a sweetie and her heart is as big as her personality.


Tender moment: She will start crying and says she misses great-grandma (Grandma Reaves who passed over a year ago). I tell her that even when people die we carry them in our hearts. I shared this with Allen and he teared up, she was his favorite Grandmother and he still misses her.


She is super excited to start kindergarten. She has been working hard on learning how to write her name. For Christmas she asked for learning books so she can learn to write. She is very smart and picks things up quickly. I know she will do well in school!


Love you KK!

No comments: