"It's All About the Stories"

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CJ turns 11!

I'm reposting from what I said on Instagram the night before her birthday:

CJ has grown into a very responsible, very caring young lady.
She went outside of her comfort zone this year and tried out for chorus - and made it!
She's still doing drama club.
She loes to create.
She caught her first wave this year too!
She may look like Allen but she and I have a lot in common on the inside.
I wish there were better ways to express the love a mother has for her child, but I guess God just wants us to keep it in our hearts.

I love you CJ, you were the first to call me "mom". You fill my heart in ways I never thought possible. Happy birthday sweet girl!

For her birthday she wanted a slumber party, but with Allen's schedule it was easier to do a movie day with her friends. We went to see Trolls, then went to the park and opened presents. She had a really great day.

No comments: